Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Pride and Prejudice

I finished Pride and Prejudice. It was a good book. Watching the movie first helped me envision the different characters, especially Jane and Bingley. I would recommend both the movie and the book, but most of you have probably already seen and read both. I actually figured out why it has it's title. All by myself! *pats self on back* Although..it took me about half the book.....

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

I must really be like her. I've taken this quiz about 5 times, but I always end up being Marianne, and I've changed my answers around too. She's actually in Sense and Sensibility, but I prefer this quiz to the Pride and Prejudice ones I've found.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked P&P. It's always been a favorite of mine. I love the old BBC version (although the new one isn't bad either), and the book is better than both of them put together! I liked S&S a lot too. You should read that one next. ;)

Yeah, you are a lot like Marianne. lol. From what I know anyway. Every time I've ever taken a Jane Austen quiz I've always turned out as Elinor Dashwood. EVERY TIME. I finally decided to read S&S and I realized that she and I were kindred spirits. ;)

Those are the only two Austen books I've read, but I'll hopefully eventually get around to reading all of them. ;)

ttyl!
Sylvia