Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I'm back!

Did you miss me?

Of course not.

How could you miss a blogger that doesn't write consistantly?

Oh well, I did actually leave and not get on blogger for 3 whole days! I didn't really get on blogger the 4th day either, but I did check my bloglines. Does that count?

Well, to add color to this post (I've noticed that posts that don't have pictures aren't half as interesting, and I'm much less inclined to read them.) I thought I'd add this pic that's going around in emails.
So..when you see this pic you think, "Woah! That guy is amazing! He doesn't look too young, but he's handling this moose!" Then you read this article that I heartlessly link to, and all your amazement dies away with the thought, "Just another one of those stupid forwards!"

And of course..it is. :-)

No comments: