Friday, February 8, 2008

...Next year??

Yesterday and today we had a basketball tournament. It was fun...sort of. We lost every game. But on the bright side I actually *gasp* dribbled in..towards the basket..with big tall scary girls surrounding me.. and I shot..and made it! 2 baskets in that game! Everyone played really well, and we were winning 15-8 at halftime of the last game today. Then they made a massive come back. 23-17 was the final score..I think.

I'd write more, but I doubt you want to know what I ate there..and there isn't too much else to tell. Or maybe there's just too much. I feel kind of brain dead right now. :-)

~Elena

P.S. Don't ask about the music. We listened to a Fray cd on the way to Thursday's games and I had this song stuck in my head all day.

Although...the song isn't automatically playing now. weird.

2 comments:

Emily of the North said...

Sorry about the tournament... :(

The music is good!! I really like the Fray, maybe I shouldn't tell you how many times I've had "how to save a life" in my head...

Elie said...

Yeah, it kinda stunk, but people keep telling us that in a few years of playing together we'll be as good as the Varsity. They won every single game by a lot.

Yeah, I like it too..it's just when you have "Everybody knows I'm in over my head..over my head" stuck in your head all day..it gets a little tiring. ;-)