Tuesday, May 27, 2008

quiz

Here's a little quiz...thanks to Emily.


1. What time did you wake up this morning?
Ummmmm...8:55am..5 minutes before Science class. But I also woke up earlier..around 6ish and laid in bed hoping that Daddy wouldn't make me go running...until I fell asleep again.

2. Diamonds or pearls?
So Diamonds!

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Prince Caspian

4. What is your favorite tv show?
American Idol I guess... I really don't watch TV.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Usually nothing, but sometimes a bagel or some cereal..or if Mommy makes me have cream of wheat or oatmeal..And some days Valya makes Eggs.

6. What book are you reading at the moment?
The Joyful Beggar

7. What is your middle name?
Therese

8. What food do you dislike?
Most fruit, most vegetables, french fries, Potatoes..and a lot more. ;-) But I'll eat anything that someone gives me (if I need to to be polite)...well..except maybe grapefruit..

9. What kind of car do you drive?
I don't regularly (I don't have a permit yet) ..but I've driven the Sienna (van) and the Scion (little blue Toyata)..I prefer the Scion, but it's stick, so the Sienna is mostly easier but harder on turns.

10. What is your favorite cd at the moment?
I don't have one, because I listen to random songs on my ipod, but a few of my favorites are How to Save a Life~ The Fray, Something to Say~Matthew West, and maybe WOW 2008..Yellow..or maybe Orange..I'm not sure.

11. Favorite sandwich?
Some kind of cooked sandwhich, but if I'm not heating it up..probably something like salami w/ mayo.


12. What characteristic do you despise?
Fakeness, lies, and not listening.

13. Obama or Hillary?
neither. ewww.

14. Favorite kind of clothing?
Jeans

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?
Australia

16. Favorite brand of clothing?
I think American Eagle..but I like Angels, and Self Esteem too.

17. Where would you retire to?
It depends on when I retire..and what I'm retiring from.. Some kind of house in the country I think..but somewhere where it's hilly or has mountains rather than fields. But, I don't mind the city either. I don't think I would retire near the beach though, I like it, but I wouldn't want it all the time..and I have to have lots of snow in the winter and rain in the spring and fall. Oh, and the summers can't be too hot either..and the neighbors have to be nice.

18. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
Most memorable.....Maybe my 13th, when we had the entire basketball team sleep over, and we went to Brussels for mass in the morning..but I think they're all nice and memorable..

19. Favorite sport to watch?
Baseball then hockey (if it's on tv)
Basketball and Soccer if it's people I know

20. Furthest place you are sending this?
I'm not sending it..I'm publishing it. ;-)

21. Person you expect to send it back first?
I don't think anyone will send it back, but someone might put it on their blog.

22. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely night. That's why I'm writing this at 10:30 vs. 5:30 tomorrow morning.

23. What is your shoe size?
8 or 81/2, but I can squeeze my foot into something as small as a 6, and I can probably manage a 9.

24. Pets?
1 dog~Chaser, 2 fish~Kerplunk and Kerplop, and about 50 sea monkeys..or maybe 30..I really have no idea.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
I've done 2 parts of the 7 part Latin exam so far!!!

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
This is funny, because I keep having the same answers as Emily, but yes..I wanted to be a ballerina, and I pursued that for about 5 years. By the end of it I was thoroughly sick of Ballet, and I now remember nothing except the different foot positons, 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th.

27. How are you today?
Right now? Fine. Earlier? Fairly happy. Even earlier? Stressed and in need of sleep. This morning? Happy because today was my last Science class and I didn't have to go running today!

28. What is your favorite candy?
Butterfinger!!

29. What is your favorite flower?
A daffodil!

30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
Probably..Thursday because it's the awards banquet for track and we're going bowling..and Friday because it's another dress rehearsal. And Sunday because it's ANOTHER dress rehearsal. And June 5th because it's our concert choir spring concert at the schuster center. And June 6th, 7th, 12th, and 13th because they're the nights of the play.

31. What is your full name?
Elena Therese Luke

32. What are you listening to right now?
My siblings hicupping in bed when they're supposed to be asleep.

33. What was the last thing you ate?
An oreo.

34. Do you wish on stars?
Only the kind that shoot.

35. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?
Macaroni and Cheese, because I think that's the most awesomest crayon name ever..plus I love eating it!

36. How is the weather right now?
Cool, rainyish, dark, and a little windy. My favorite kind of weather!

37. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Nastia, but that doesn't count because she was on the other phone, and I was telling her that she's not supposed to answer the phone. With people outside of my own phone line?? hmmm....I honestly can't remember! Maybe Caitie..

38. Favorite soft drink?
Dr. Pepper!

39. Favorite restaurant?
It depends..I like IHOP a lot..but I like Macaroni Grill too....We don't eat out a lot.

40. Hair color?
Brown, but I have the weirdest natural highlights that show up every once in a while..mostly in the summer. I used to be completely blond, but it got dark as I got older..I still have a little blond in places underneath but not much.

41. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Probably my large colony of stuffed animals.

42. Summer or Winter?
Weeeelllll..I think winter. It's a lot easier to pick out clothes for Winter, and I love the snow..plus, even though I'm always cold (I think I have bad circulation or something)..you can always put on clothes if you're cold, but in the summer....all you can do is beg your parents to turn on the AC and have a water fight in the back yard.

43. Hugs or kisses?
Depending on the person ;-) ..but I think mostly hugs.

44. Chocolate or vanilla?
Chocolate obviously

45. Coffee or tea?
Coffee!!! Tea is pretty much dirty water..oh wait..so is coffee.. :-/

46. Do you want your friends to email you back?
I love when my friends email me back!!

47. What is under your bed?
My junk box, my box of stuff to give away, my picture board, and some pictures and stuff that I need to hang with nails. My dad hasn't hung them yet.

48. What did you do last night?
Homework!!

49. What are you afraid of?
Getting grades lower than a B, being embarrassed, spiders, getting a migraine, doing worse in track than everyone expects me to, not going to Heaven, and ummmm...that's about all I can think of. :-D

50. Salty or sweet?
BOTH!!

51. How many keys on your keyring?
I don't have one....yet.

52. How many years at your job?
Which one? Bathroom cleaning? Approximately 5 years. Vacuuming? Approximately 5 years. Dishes? Approximately 7ish years. Living? 15 years!

53. Favorite day of the week?
Friday

54. How many towns have you lived in?
Do you really want to know??
I think 9 or 10.

55. Do you make friends easily?
Yup!

2 comments:

Diane said...

Interesting use of your time. (And mine.)

Regarding #43, with whom, exactly, do you prefer kisses???

Elie said...

Chaser.