Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Announcement!

You may remember a certain fish named Sir Kerplunk....Well, he's.............................................


still alive!

Actually, I don't think I ever blogged about Kerplunk. Well..here is a picture of him on the day I got him.
He was in a normal (though rather big) fishbowl (leftover from the days of Sparkles Crystal), but it cracked and was leaking a little, so I moved him to....

This. This picture was taken about 2 minutes ago.
(Please excuse the umm...water color.)

He likes the camera, so I took a closeup.


But this post isn't supposed to be about him.


Announcing!
The arrival of Elena Luke's
NEW FISH!
Lord Kerplop
was purchased at Wal-mart for somewhere around
$3.50 at about 9:15pm
on the 28th of April, 2008.
I never knew that Wal-mart sold beta fish. I went there to get a vase for a new fish and ended up actually getting the fish at the same time. I thought I better keep up with the name thing. Sadly, Sir Kerplunk and Lord Kerplop are never to meet, because Beta males don't usually get along all that well (to put it lightly). The two knights did, however, have a staring competition when I put their vases next to each other just to "see what would happen".

Here is the new fish!
And..his closeup! Isn't he such a pretty pinkish purple color? He's also somewhat reddish now. He was completely whiteishpinkishlightpurpleish when I first saw him..unfortunately Kerplunk looked similar when I got him, and now he's green and red. blech. ;-)

6 comments:

Diane said...

This post seems awfully fishy. Hmmm...

Elie said...

lol ;-)

Emily of the North said...

Sir Kerplunk just shines in front of that camera! lol... Please send my warmest regards to both him and the new addition Lord Kerplop. :D

Elie said...

I will. BTW..he's still alive!

....but I guess he could just be holding out until the 3 day warranty is up. :/

Emily of the North said...

Haha!

Elie said...

Oh..and please excuse the dirty water in Kerplunk's bowl..err vase. *sheepish grin*