Monday, January 7, 2008

Jacinta moments


JM #1:
This morning Jacinta took her sweet old time getting dressed and downstairs for morning devotions. When we finally did get down, she arrived on the scene dressed in ripped jeans, a navy blue sweatshirt, and a Notre Dame hat on backwards. She jumped the last stair and landed pointing her cross-bow at us and giving what sounded like a battle cry.


JM #2:
Then, later, we were trying to shoot nerf guns at a bullseye on the whiteboard. She held her own, and got 41 points.

JM#3
Even later, she came panting in from outside and said, "It's freezin hot out there!"

JM#4
Last night (the 7th) Jacinta was sitting downstairs with us. I was desperately trying to finish my Science worksheet (due by 12am), but Jacinta talked me into playing Tic tac toe. I won the first game, and she drew out another set of lines. She looked at me seriously and said, "This time, try not to win."

So, I obediantly left open the space for her to get 3 in a row. She chose, instead, to block me. It was a cat's game. My mom said, "Choo choo, you could have won that game!"

Jacinta: I know that.

JM#5
This morning we were sitting down to a breakfast of pancakes and Jacinta sighed despairingly and said, "It would be fun if I could sleep at night without the dog howling."

2 comments:

Diane said...

That's my baby.

I think you should post these on VE.

Elie said...

Who's your baby? Me or Choo choo?

Ok..I can...if you think they're ok.