Wednesday, January 2, 2008

The Flaherty's

After we left the Webbs we went to yet another Graduation party in Boston. It was John Flaherty's.

The Flaherty's have been friends of my parents since before I was born. I don't remember them at all, because the last time we saw them I was about 2. I did know what they were going to look like (sort of..at least the kids) because they send us a Christmas card with a picture every year.

When we got there they were watching a video of Micheal (their youngest, 16 or 17) commentating on John's basketball game. There were a bunch of people that my parents knew that I didn't recognize, and we ate dinner, moved into our rooms, and I listened to my dad talk to Mr. and Mrs. Flaherty and their two daughters, about Notre Dame. Then I went to bed.

We stayed with them for the rest of our time in Boston, but we only ate dinner with just their family once. That was the last night of our stay in Boston.

They were really nice and welcomed us into their home.


Charlie and John






Nastia wearing Michael out

Us sitting and talking to the Flaherty's. Note my Algebra book on the table. Yes, I did do some work over the summer. (*snort* This was about the only place I did anything.)

No comments: