Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dinner with the Flurries

The 2nd day of our stay in Boston was Sunday. We got up and went to church with the Flaherty's. Then we sat around (as pictured a few posts ago) for a while, and Valya and I played piano for them. (I LOVE playing for people that don't really play! They always think you're talented, even when you make a million mistakes.) Eventually we got ready to go to some other friends of ours.

I actually have met the Flurries before..and I remember it too. We went camping with them a long time ago. ( I think) So, we drove to their house, which is really nice, and re-met them. They have 3 daughters. I ended up hanging out with the middle one, Laura. She showed me around her house, and their big yard.

I DO remember what we had for dinner. (figures) Hamburgers and Hot Dogs, and Ice Cream Sundays for dessert. yum!

After dinner we hung around for a while, but the only picture we took there was of their family. We were all in the car when my dad remembered to take it.


Back row-left to right- Their dog, Laura, Mrs. F, Mr. F, two other daughters (isn't it horrible I can't remember their names, but I remember what we ate?) I'm going to take a wild guess at Kaitie and Caroline

No comments: