Tuesday, July 13, 2010

The Other Lukes or The Begginning of My Stay in Sunny CA

The first part of our stay in California was spent with my Uncle Dave, Aunt Dina, and their kids: Brendan, Gracie, Hailey, Joe, William, and newborn baby Patrick. Aunt Dina's mom was staying there too, and she was either constantly cleaning or holding a baby. While we were there, we went to the beach once (although, I think my family went once before I got there too), to Knott's Berry Farm (our family's favorite amusement park, had dinner with other cousins and extended family, and pretty much just fooled around with our cousins. We hadn't seen them since two Christmas's before, but our families get along perfectly, so it was no problem fitting right back in to where we'd left off.

Choo choo with her rock collection at the beach

bestest buddies :)

Scary driver

I swear I've never seen a merry-go-round this fast

Knott's Berry Farm!

William!! aww he's so cutee <3>


and that's only the beginning.......

No comments: