Friday, February 2, 2007

Splish Splash I was Takin' a Bath!




This morning I went into the bathroom to take a shower only to find my sister Mariana (age 6) sitting in the bathtub. I was about to get in the shower anyway, when I noticed a bottle of Sesame Street grape flavored bath foam sitting on the edge of the tub. Now, I've played around with this foam before. I've squirted a little on small siblings in the bathtub just to get them to laugh, but I guess this time I got a little carried away. I picked up the bottle, shook it, and sprayed some on the tile next to the tub. Mei Mei starts giggling, so I spray some more..this time on the faucet. More giggles. Finally I spray her all over, especially on the top of her head where it won't get in her eyes. By this time we're both laughing, so I gave up saving the foam and sprayed the rest of the entire bottle all over the tub, the tile wall, the little sister, the toys in the tub....I spent half an hour scrubbing with Ajax to get the purple stain off the grout afterwards, but ......






It was worth it.

No comments: