Thursday, February 8, 2007

Again?!

This morning I was woken up by Valya jumping around the room and jabbering about something. I could just see out of the window from where I was lying..and I saw snowflakes flying by fast! It had snowed again! It might have even snowed more than yesterday! Of course, it all melted again by tonight, but here are some pics.



This igloo/snowfort we built with all the snow that we could find in our back yard and front yard. We even lugged wagonfuls of snowballs from the park down the street! We named it Fort Lizzie after the good snow woman who lent herself to the cause.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Are you kidding?! I'm happy when it's 50 degrees Farenheit here. F&T wear socks for gloves and shiver, Mommy, we're freeeezing! You're so lucky. Now why couldn't it have snowed last year at this time in Brussels?