Friday, August 29, 2008

The Zoo

On Thursday some families from our homeschool group went to the Columbus zoo. I had to do my latin class that morning at a Panera in Columbus, so I missed the 1st hour and a half of the zoo, but during the 2nd hour and a half I got some really sweet pictures!



I know I'm kind of obsessed with these onetruemedia video's lately, but it's the easiest way to put a lot of pics on one post, and I have so much trouble picking which ones to post otherwise!



So here's a video of our trip to the zoo. The 1st one is a cool pic of my two friends and my shoes. If I ever make an album..that'll be the cover. ;-)

2 comments:

Emily of the North said...

nice pics!

Are you the one wearing the shoes that are blue/kinda ripped up? I have a pair exactly like them except they're a different color!!! lol

Elie said...

Yeah, that's me. Those shoes are POPULAR! I know a million people that have them! Well..not a million..but a lot.