Sunday, August 3, 2008

Survey thingy from Emily

Name: Eomer, son of Eomund
Age: 24ish

August is: A time when spiders infest my sister's bedroom and I am constantly having to go assist in the squishing of them.

Crocodiles or Alligators: These outlandish sounding names seem rather Haradrim-ish.

New obsession: Staring at my amazingly handsome face in the mirror for hours on end.

People always say to me: "Eomer, thou art the most handsome and brave Rohirrim ever to ride the plains Rohan."

I wish: I had a mirror with real glass instead of burnished silver.

I love: Gazing at my reflection.

I want it to be: Spring, so I can hunt for Warg meat. (my sister doesn't like it, but I think it has a nice healthy dirt taste to it)

I don't have: A purpose in life.

Money is: What exactly is that?

Jenny is: ummm...some type of exotic plant?

Emily is: Orc-ish for Stinky Foot.

Nailpolish is: A kind of fluid mixed by the elves and used to polish the iron nails that hold their boats together, when they're tired of singing Gregorian-like chants and acting strange and mystical.

A/C are: some kind of crude dwarf runes.

Icebreakers are: large axe-like objects that are used by the strange people of the freezing North, to break their drinks into bite size pieces. 

The Yankees are: more unusual dwarf runes, which, unless I'm much mistaken, mean "overlong fingers."

Who will repost this: My good friend, the unfortunate plain faced, Aragorn.



2 comments:

Emily of the North said...

LOL!!

That was awesome. :-P

"Emily is: Orc-ish for Stinky Feet"

xD

Elie said...

lol

Thanks!

;-)