Friday, August 29, 2008

And the 2nd half..

of our trip was when we went to the Clancy's house. Everyone (except me) was pretty homesick by now, so Mommy drove home with them after day at the Clancy's and I stayed a whole extra week! I got to spend a lot of time with two of my best friends, Caitie and Allison (well, not a lot of time with Allison, but a day and night) and I got to see some other great friends.

Here are some pictures:

Us at the Clancy's right before my mom and siblings left. Mei mei wouldn't appear for the pic because she was mad that I got to stay an extra week.
The National Shrine/Basilica that we saw on a field trip with Caitie's Youth Group
Christina, Me, and Caitie in front of the Shrine

Caitie and I, and our failed attempt at a self-pic. Actually, we did have some where it wasn't off-center, but we both look best in this one.

Allison and I had better luck with our self pic.

No comments: