Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Everyone start celebrating!!!! Tomorrow is a National Holiday!

It's the Eve of Elena's Birthday, so the celebrations begin tonight and last through all of tomorrow!






I wish I could have this birthday cake. ;-)

I think I'll probably get something more like this though. Daddy is on a business trip, so Mommy's making the cake. Although....it will probably say 3am instead of 10:30. :-D

(just kidding Mommy! ;-)

Actually, it will be most like this (minus the Mother's Day part) because we're doing an ice cream cake this year.

Can you tell I'm just dying to have sugar? I'm SO glad I was born in Lent. It's another one of those freebies.

<3 Elena

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy bday!! :D I guess I don't need to tell you to enjoy your cake!! lol

Elie said...

Thanks! Yeah, I enjoyed it. It was yummy!

Annika said...

Happy Belated Birthday!

Elie said...

Thanks!!