Monday, September 15, 2008

First day..ok week...ok...more like first few weeks at school

Here's me (on the left) and Valya (she was insane enough to get up when I did even though she didn't have to!) on the first day of school. This pic was taken at no later than 7:15am!!! I'm SO proud of myself! I got up at 6:30! Anyway, it's still pretty easy to wake up for school because it's all so new and exciting, but I'm sure that will wear off soon. :-/

P.S. The homework stinks. Never let your teacher convince you that you're smart enough to take an AP class. She's not the one taking the test.

2 comments:

Emily of the North said...

What a great uniform!!! Well, I guess no uniform is great but yours is about as good as it gets.

Gosh. I don't wear one anymore so I shouldn't be talking. :-P

What really stinks is that the excitement is going to wear off right when it starts to get cold. Which doesn't help with getting out of bed. x.X getting up has been relatively easy for me these past few days too, going to a new school and all...

Elie said...

I know..you can do so much with this uniform! But I'm starting to lost my creativeness..or run out of it anyway..and I can just see myself getting up for the 7:30 Chemistry class on Wednesdays...in the frrrreeeezing cold after going to sleep at 2am the night before..

Just like what's been happening every Chemistry class so far. ..without some of the cold.