Thursday, July 17, 2008

2 new cd's

My mom got Switchfoot's  'Beautiful Letdown' and Relient K's  'Five Score and Seven Years ago'. They're both really good. I think I like the Relient K one better, because the lyrics are really clever, but Switchfoot is awesome too.  

My favorite songs from the Switchfoot album are probably 'Ammunition' and 'Redemption'. But that's mostly because I've heard 'Gone' and 'Dare You to Move' so many times it's not even funny. 

And from the Relient K album...I like pretty much all of them. I've always liked 'Best Thing' and 'Must Have Done Something Right'..but I've listened to those way too much. ;-)

My new favorites are: 'I'm Taking You With Me' and 'Faking My Own Suicide'.

'Crayons Can Melt On Us For All I Care' is fabulous though. ;-D

I actually like 'Death Bed' a lot too. 

See..I can't choose a favorite. ;-)

4 comments:

Diane said...

Do you have a favorite algebraic equation? Maybe you'd better find one.

A repeat of freshman year is calling your name...

Alison said...

don't know much about the music, but elena, I have a mission for you before you come on Tuesday (should you choose to accept it, which I really hope you will). please try to locate my wedding video and bring it! if so, I will give you a big surprise!!!!!........

Anonymous said...

I love This Is Your Life on that Switchfoot album...and Faking My Own Suicide is HILARIOUS! ahh!! Two very good cds.

Oh sorry, I think I might have just wasted 10 seconds of your life. ;o

Elie said...

Nope, just 7. I read fast. ;-)