Saturday, October 6, 2007

Soccer!!!

I'm taking a break from posts about our trip to post pictures from today's soccer game. We aren't that great of a team, but today was our best game yet. We only had 9 players (we're supposed to have 11 a side), but everyone played really hard. We won 4-0!

This picture was taken before a throw-in. I know that I look like I'm actually throwing the ball, but I'm really just backing up.
After the throw-in...

Hmm...I look like I'm about to fall over, but I promise that I didn't.


And..this one is pretty far away..and my jersey makes me look rather large....
P.S. I put the 'Anthem' on here as the song because of this post...I'll be changing the song all of the time...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

why doesn't your team ever win?

i miss the glory days of the cosmos.

Elie said...

Thanks "MamAsy"...And..read the post. We DID win.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this heartfelt post. :)

Anonymous said...

You're are so blessed to have such a gifted sister...and to be so gifted at writing yourself.

Now, if only I could get you to proofread my comments...

Anonymous said...

I wish I had your gift for writing, Elena! You have a great talent for putting words to paper...err...post.

I, on the other hand, just can't seem to write a fake comment without giving myself away.

Sylvia said...

Looks fun...I've never played soccer on a team. In fact, I've never played any sport on a team =O lol

Elie said...

LOL! : )

Elie said...

That last comment was to "kathy", "renee", and "anonymous."

Sylvia! Thanks for commenting! I bet you'd do great in soccer because you're so good at ultimate frisbee.