Monday, August 27, 2007

I'm back!

Trip across the country= tons of pictures, millions of stories, gazillions of memories

We had a blast! I'll have to post pictures 1 post at a time because, like I said, I've got tons!

I've been putting off writing on the blog for a long time. (We actually moved into our house on the 4th.) Now I finally decided it was time to start posting again. I will not be giving you a journal entry of every day on our trip, (Impossible!) but I will try to tell you a little bit about the 'Great Journey of the Luke family' in our trusty Emerald Dragonfly (a.k.a. Emma...a.k.a......our van)

More posts and pictures to come............soon!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Well, it's about time. I've been checking this blog for months now and there's never anything new on here!!! I mean, that soccer photo is a great shot and all, but I've been hoping to see something a little more updated. Perhaps something with me in it...

Sarah said...

In fact, wait a minute. This was posted at the end of August and it's already Sept. 9. There have to be some nice shots of Yosemite or the CA beaches.

Elie said...

Yeah, but if nobody's checking to see if I'm writing...

I'll try to post some today. We're going to Aunt Kiki's for Uncle Brian's surgery, (to watch the kids) so I might not get a chance, but I'll try.